Little Pond Lodge in Central Wisconsin and is conveniently located a few minutes from Castle Rock Lake and 20 minutes from Wisconsin Dells. The four cabins each have the same layout with slight décor differences. Little Pond Lodge can accommodate your vacations preferences whether that is a romantic getaway or an exciting family vacation. The properties, nestled in the woods, offer a private and relaxing experience.
Each pet-friendly cabin has a fully equipped kitchen, cast iron gas fireplace, and a fire ring in the backyard. Take time to enjoy all of Wisconsin’s four seasons. Cozy up near the fire during the winter or head outdoors and enjoy the covered porch in the summer. Explore central WI by fishing, hiking, canoeing, and bird watching.
Other popular WI vacation locations:
Eagle River | Twin Lakes | Wisconsin Dells
If a vacationer clicked on our MAP of Wisconsin vacation rentals with no idea of where they wanted to go, it could look somewhat overwhelming. That’s because there are so many great places in Wisconsin to see. There are destinations throughout Wisconsin for all types of vacationers. Those that love to water ski, hunt, relax by the water and read a book, or hangout with the family inside a cozy cottage. We know there are a lot of choices, that’s why we are here to help.
Solutions for the undecided Wisconsin traveler:
- Use the Narrow Your Search tool to find WI vacation rentals that meet your criteria. Just enter some information like the number in your party, rental setting, budget, etc. to find a group of Wisconsin properties that fit your needs.
- Ask around – family, friends, neighbors. See where they’ve gone or would like to go in WI. Then use our interactive MAP of WI to find properties in that specific area.
- This last idea is spontaneous, but it will surely be a fun-filled adventure. Print off our MAP and place it on the wall. Throw a dart at the map and see where it lands and viola there’s your destination.
Sometimes it’s not really where go. Throughout Wisconsin there are many activities and things to do in all regions. So stop stressing about planning your vacation, relax you’re on cabin time now.
Some popular WI vacation locations:
St. Germain | Eagle River | Twin Lakes
We have a new member in Holcombe WI on the Flambeau River – close to the cottage are ATV and snowmobile trails. The river is home to great smallmouth and muskie fishing. The Flambeau Rangers cottage comfortably sleep 8 and is handicap friendly with all modern amenities included: full kitchen, 47I lcd satellite television, fire pit, and much more. Pets are welcome for an additional deposit and there is a fenced area along with doggie door access.
Visit RentWisconsinCabins to view more cabins, cottages, and homes in Wisconsin.
Mercer Wisconsin showcases the natural beauty and serenity of the True Northwoods. This small town in Northern WI offers fun activities for all vacationers: Boating, hiking, cycling, hunting, and waterfalls. Within a 20 mile radius, over 200 hundred lakes can be found. Take a trip to Mercer, the “Loon Capital” in the heart of the Northwoods.
We have a wide variety of vacation properties to suit your vacation needs. Prices begin at just $85 per night. Visit our Mercer WI vacation rental page and start planning your next WI vacation.
Happy Searching — RentWisconsinCabins.com
We can tell you all about RentWisconsinCabins.com; what we do, how it works, and our unique directory of WI vacation properties. But sometimes we know it’s nice to hear what other vacationers are thinking. Here are a few of the testimonials we have received lately.
Testimonials from vacationers:
- “I have saved your website as a favorite and anticipate using it in the future to find accommodations that fit my needs. It is a user friendly tool that provides a great deal of information.”
- “I’m glad I found this website. It looks like I won’t have to Google search any longer.”
- “Excellent service. I received a lot of email responses when you Narrowed My Search, which is helpful because it provided me with choices and options. I was very pleased with the timeliness of the responses as well as the selection. I think this is a great service that is not as well know as some of the other rental agencies. I was not aware of it until I received an email from a co-worker who knew I was looking. Keep up the good work.”
- “This is a great website – I’ll be sure to share it with others.”
- “Your website is one of the best I have seen, you have so many different rentals places to choose from. It’s easy to sort by what you need instead of going through all of them. We found 4 rentals that gave us everything we were looking for and booked one for the fall. We will be using this site again and I am going to tell all my family and friends about this site as well. We do a lot of family get togethers and you have several that would hold all of us and that is great. Thank You“
Click here to view more testimonials.
Whatever your recreational plan may be, St. Germain Wisconsin is your starting point. St. Germain is not only the premier destination for hunting and fishing, but also for every other kind of outdoor activity. You’ll find miles of trails for snowmobiling, cross-country skiing, biking, hiking and lakeside walks. Thousands of open water will surround you in St. Germain. Whether you prefer to spend your afternoon resting near the water or make a wave water-skiing, your relaxing vacation awaits.
The only way to enjoy a true Northwoods experience is to stay in the heart of Wisconsin’s Northwoods. Check out the St. Germain listing on RentWisconsinCabins.com to find a unique vacation property that suits your needs.
We are here to assist WI vacationers. Check out other WI rentals based on location with our interactive MAP or use your own criteria to find vacation properties using the Narrow Your Search tool.