Here’s one bike trail that even non-bikers will love. Throughout the biking trail near Sparta Wisconsin, there are three man-made tunnels. Bikers jump off their bike, turn on their flashlight, and walk through the 3/4 mile long tunnel. Once you reach the center of the walk, take a minute to turn off your flashlight and observe the blackness. Keep walking and soon you’ll see a small dot of light. So the saying “the light at the end of the tunnel,” well that’s exactly how it feels.
My family and I were in the area, kayaking, and thought we would go check it out. So without our bikes, we took a walk along the path and one of the tunnels. It’s an experience that everyone should see, at least once. While you’re updating your bucket-list and planning your vacation – remember us. Let’s explore Wisconsin!
— Rent Wisconsin Cabins: resorts, cabins, cottages, lodges, and homes.
Mercer Wisconsin showcases the natural beauty and serenity of the True Northwoods. This small town in Northern WI offers fun activities for all vacationers: Boating, hiking, cycling, hunting, and waterfalls. Within a 20 mile radius, over 200 hundred lakes can be found. Take a trip to Mercer, the “Loon Capital” in the heart of the Northwoods.
We have a wide variety of vacation properties to suit your vacation needs. Prices begin at just $85 per night. Visit our Mercer WI vacation rental page and start planning your next WI vacation.
Happy Searching — RentWisconsinCabins.com
We have just added 24 vacation home properties to the Wisconsin Dells listing on our MAP! That means 24 more chances to experience Wisconsin’s natural beauty, tasty food, and unique activities. Wisconsin Dells is “The Waterpark Capital of the World!®” Take a day trip to one of the many waterparks and then head back to your vacation home to relax.
Each one of the vacation properties has their own amenities. Some are on the large recreational lake, Lake Delton. Others are surrounded by a wooded hillside, have an indoor pool, or can accommodate large groups. What ever type of vacationer you are, our Wisconsin Dell properties can fit your needs.
Low fees. Great value. True results.
Our high traffic, niche website specializes in promoting Wisconsin vacation cabins, cottages, resorts, and homes. With your membership, you will receive a username and password so that you log in to your personal Property Manager to create & maintain your listing(s) 24/7. You have complete control to update you listing(s) and vacationers book directly with you — there’s no middle man.
RentWisconsinCabins has a page one search ranking for popular search terms like “Wisconsin Cabins” and “Rent Wisconsin Cabins.” Our website had 500,000 views in 2012 from WI, IL, MN, and IA vacationers (renters that are most likely to book a vacation with you). They return to our website because we offer the internet’s largest selection of Wisconsin rentals – 640 and growing.
Feel free to explore RentWisconsinCabins.com
and see what we are all about. We provide vacationers a Narrow Your Search tool and a Google interactive map. We provide rental owners with a login Property Manager. Here rental owners can update individual rental descriptions, rates, photos, and more 24/7.
WE ARE DIFFERENT FROM OTHER RENTAL LISTING WEBSITES. We would love for you to join our team! Learn more on theList Your Rental(s) webpage.
We can tell you all about RentWisconsinCabins.com; what we do, how it works, and our unique directory of WI vacation properties. But sometimes we know it’s nice to hear what other vacationers are thinking. Here are a few of the testimonials we have received lately.
Testimonials from vacationers:
- “I have saved your website as a favorite and anticipate using it in the future to find accommodations that fit my needs. It is a user friendly tool that provides a great deal of information.”
- “I’m glad I found this website. It looks like I won’t have to Google search any longer.”
- “Excellent service. I received a lot of email responses when you Narrowed My Search, which is helpful because it provided me with choices and options. I was very pleased with the timeliness of the responses as well as the selection. I think this is a great service that is not as well know as some of the other rental agencies. I was not aware of it until I received an email from a co-worker who knew I was looking. Keep up the good work.”
- “This is a great website – I’ll be sure to share it with others.”
- “Your website is one of the best I have seen, you have so many different rentals places to choose from. It’s easy to sort by what you need instead of going through all of them. We found 4 rentals that gave us everything we were looking for and booked one for the fall. We will be using this site again and I am going to tell all my family and friends about this site as well. We do a lot of family get togethers and you have several that would hold all of us and that is great. Thank You“
Click here to view more testimonials.
What’s better than an affordable Wisconsin vacation? An additional special! New winter special at Spur of the Moment Ranch in Mountain WI. Stay two nights, get the third free. Plan your vacation experience with the help of RentWisconsinCabins.com.
Expires April 15, 2012
Cabins, cottages, lodges, and homes in Wisconsin can be a great way to spend a week or weekend enjoying the outdoors. Many of RentWisconsinCabins.com’s owners are near some of the state’s most popular attractions like snowmobile trails in Mercer, the Fall colors in Door Country, popular ski areas, beautiful mountains in Northern WI, and of course the lakes and rivers.
Why choose a cabin, cottage, or vacation home versus a hotel?
- If you do not want lousy neighbors, tight parking spaces and police sirens (as you would get in many hotels), try cabin rentals as an option.
- Consider the view, cabins are usually in scenic areas. Staying at a hotel may be nice now and then, but you mostly get a view of the parking lot or nearby building.
- Staying at a single bedroom cabin may be priced similarly to a hotel, but you may have at least two or three times more room than you would have in your hotel room.
- Even more money can be saved by buying and cooking your food instead of going out for lunch and dinner.
- Enjoy WI with friends and family – large cabins are also available for families or groups plus they are more economical than renting several hotel rooms.
- You get a house to stay in instead of a single room – that’s more room to have fun.
- The surrounding areas are usually excellent locations for all sorts of activities: hiking, bike trails, boating and water recreation.
See for yourself. Find your perfect cabin, cottage, lodge, or home on RentWisconsinCabins.com and start exploring WI today.