Many vacationers know their favorite way to travel. Some enjoy having their getaway planned out completely months in advance. Others are happy with a weeks notice. There are definite advantages to both forms of travel.
Planned vacation advantages:
- Options and openings. Where do you want to go? If you are booking well in advance, chances are that they are many options. Don’t allow your vacation to depend on what properties are available, choose the property that works best for your traveling needs. Be able to choose your rental according to criteria like what region in WI you prefer, the rental style, and the vacation setting.
- More time to prepare. Now that you have picked your favorite vacation rental and location, what do you want to do? By having all the dates set up, a vacationer is able to form a list of what exactly they want to do and see.
- Scheduling. Booking ahead allows for the trip to fit into the majority of the party’s schedules. As the dates approach, individuals can organize around the vacation to allow for less scheduling conflicts.
Spontaneous vacation advantages:
- Bargains. Property owners never want an opening for their vacation rental. A spontaneous trip sometimes means that you can find great deals. Search around for specials to find great properties at low prices.
- Weather. Wisconsin is a state of all four seasons. Some vacationers love a specific time of year and plan their trip just around that. If one is looking for a great skiing trip, pay attention to the weather and plan your vacation just after a great snow fall. The same is done throughout all the seasons, last-minute vacationers are known to plan around the weather.
- Adventure. Do something that you never imaged. Some vacationers love traveling to a new destination with no clear plans. Each region in Wisconsin offers something unique. Planning a spontaneous trip allows vacationers to enjoy what that area has to offer.
The decision is up to the vacationer. Whether you are planning your trip for next weekend or for next year, Rent Wisconsin Cabins is here to help.
Wisconsin Destinations With a Quick Blurb
Relax in the Northwoods – biking, hiking, hunting, ATVing, skiing, boating, fishing, snowmobiling, canoeing, etc.
A quaint and quite area that still offers a lot of adventure.
Water parks, duck tours, and entertainment. Plan a full vacation with lots to do.
In Southern, WI along 20 lakes and the Fox River – all season recreation available for vacationers.
Hit the ski slopes, plan a golf outing, enjoy shopping, and great dining in central Wisconsin.
Lumberjack World Champions and cross-country ski race. Also enjoy horseback riding, biking, & boating.
Find all of these destinations and more at RentWisconsinCabins.com!
Studies Show That We All Need Vacations
We have all been there – when your schedule is so full that by the end of the day you wonder how you even did it. The economic challenges in America have encouraged workers to work even more. But research indicates that a break from every-day stress cannot be ignored.
The famous Framingham Heart Study found that a woman who vacations once every six years or less is eight times more likely to suffer from a chronic heart disease or a heart attack when compared to a woman who takes two or more vacations a year. Elain Eaker, co-author of the study states, “It shows how the body reacts to a lifestyle of stress, this is real evidence that vacations are important to your physical health.”
Another study at the University of Pittsburgh Mind-Body Center asked 1,399 participants how often they preformed leisure activities. The findings showed a direct relationship between physical and mental health and how often participants engaged in things that they enjoyed. Lowered stress levels, a slimmer waist, lowered blood pressure, and positive emotions can all be contributed to participants engaging in enjoyable activities.
It’s time we all take some time for ourselves. You don’t just want a vacation, studies show you need it. Over time, your weekend getaways and exciting vacation weeks will pay off. Not only will you see health improvements, expect a better mentality. Having something positive to look forward is satisfying.
Reading, biking, yoga, kayaking, skiing, what do you love? Take time to enjoy it!
It’s time to let vacationers speak for RentWisconsinCabins.com for a bit.
- “I like it…didn’t even know this website existed. I will visit more often” (Brian from WI)
- “I have found this website to be very helpful and informational in finding out some of the things that I needed and wanted to find out about trying to plan a family get away for me and my family. Although I really look forward to planning and making reservations for me and my family I won’t hesitate to visit the site again for more information.” (Teshima from IL)
- “Great website! pretty sure my wife wants to take about 8 vacations next summer now.” (Bill from WI)
- “Your web. is very easy to use and thank you!” (DJ from NY)
- “The website it great!! My wife and I love trying out new cabins in Wisconsin, so relaxing!!” (Mark from IL)
- “I have used this website to find a weekend rental twice this year and really like it! It can be very time consuming and difficult to find a good rental but this website makes it easy.” (Kari from WI)
More testimonials can be read on RentWisconsinCabins.com
Hayward, Wisconsin is full of exciting events throughout the entire year. Visit in July to view the LumberJack World Champions or in February to view the American Birkebeiner Cross Country Ski Race. But all the fun does not just revolve around the many exciting events that take place. Because of the beauty in the Northwoods, Hayward offers many recreational activities throughout the entire year to attract vacationers. Whether you’re looking for a winter escape, a destination for a large family gathering, or a simple weekend-getaway – Hayward WI has a vacation rental for you.
Recreational Activities in Hayward
- Explore the Northwoods in a peaceful and new way. Spider Lake Ranch Riding Stable caters to beginner riders and more experienced. The guided tours offer a unique experience in Wisconsin.
- Another option in the Hayward area is renting a bike to explore the scenic trails. New Moon Ski & Bike offers bike rentals for both children and adults.
- Spend a day out on the water canoeing or kayaking. These scenic trips are fun for all ages. Pack a light lunch and take out all your family and friends. Jack’s Canoe and Tube Rental offers canoe, kayak, and tube rentals. The tubing trips are the ultimate definition of the lazy river. All of the trips offered at Jack’s come with complementary shuttle services.
- Many people enjoy visiting northern Wisconsin in the winter. Enjoy the stillness and white covered trees. Take out a snowmobile on one of the many trails in the Hayward area. View the Sawyer County Trail Map to assist your next adventure.
Find the perfect vacation property in Hayward, WI. We list a variety of vacation cabins, cottages, and homes in Hayward – check them out and find one that fits your vacation needs!
What’s in store for Wisconsin this July?
Fruits and Vegetables
They are in season and ready to be picked. Head out to a local farm in Wisconsin to pick some fresh fruits and vegetables. Use them to make homemade jams, muffins, a stir-fry, or an afternoon snack. What’s getting ready for pickin’ this July?
Fairs and Festivals
- Hayward Fly-In Pancake Feed
July 8, 2012 | Sawyer County Airport
All you can eat pancakes and airplane rides
Vacation rentals in Hayward
- Door County Folk Festival
July 11-15, 2012 | Pinecrest Historical Village
Dancing, children programs, concerts, & food
Sister Bay vacation home
- Joe Bucher Blues Fest
July 28, 2012 | St. Germain Community Park
Great music & Memphis-style smoked ribs
St. Germain vacation properties
Perfect weather for WI’s lakes and Rivers
Fact: Wisconsin has about 15,000 lakes! July is the time to enjoy all that Wisconsin has to offer. Spend a weekend or a week enjoying the waters. Relax on shore and enjoy the peacefulness, take a boat and try water skiing, or take a kayaking adventure.
Castle Rock Lake in central Wisconsin
It’s not too late to plan a Wisconsin escape for this summer. Visit RentWisconsinCabins.com to find the perfect vacation property for you.
Popular WI vacation destinations:
Eagle River | Twin Lakes | Wisconsin Dells
St. Germain is surrounded by fresh water, beautiful scenery, and undeveloped lands. Because of this, it is a great location for watching wildlife, paddling, and water sports. Vacation cabins, cottages, and homes in St. Germain are great for extended family vacations, cozy weekend getaways, and Northern WI experiences with friends. It’s time for some R & R! Float along on the river or jump in the water and enjoy water sports. Kids will love tubing in Big St. Germain Lake or learning how to water ski for the first time.
Looking for a high energy event for this summer? Head to St. Germain August 2 – August 4 for their annual “Pig In The Pines RibFest™”. The event features many different rib vendors along with other tasty WI classics such as deep-fried cheese curds, kettle corn, & homemade ice cream. There will be live entertainment along with activities for children.
Throughout St. Germain, you will find miles of beautiful hiking and biking trails. Who said exercise couldn’t be fun?
The sunset over Big St. Germain Lake. Take time and enjoy Northern Wisconsin.
Other popular WI vacation destinations:
Eagle River | Twin Lakes | Wisconsin Dells