We truly believe that Wisconsin Cabin Rentals offer some of the best memories ever made. Kids seem to enjoy the lakes and wide-open spaces and parents love giving the freedom to them while also experiencing a peaceful setting amongst nature. There is nothing like sitting outside for dinner on a picnic table with great food and a view of the lake or flowing river. Being able to roast marshmallows over the fire and catch fireflies under the stars are moments that last forever. We have compiled a list of reasons why we love renting cabins, cottages, lodges and homes.
- Hotels seem to force families or friends in separate living quarters, interrupting quality time and laughs created by spur of the moments that arise.
- Hotels have increasingly limited the number of guests in each room, only allowing 4-5 in a room, making you rent out several rooms, which can get expensive.
- Pets are part of the family and vacationers want them to come on vacation. Many cabins and cottages are accommodating towards your pets.
- Parking can be cumbersome when renting a hotel. Whether you park on the other side or 4 floors down, no one wants to mess with that.
- Don’t be suckered into going out to eat for all your meals. That can be costly. It can also mean taking time out of your day to make sure the family is presentable for dinner establishments and let’s face it, kids are always messy.
- It’s pretty hard to star gaze through a hotel window. With wide-open spaces and a yard to lay a blanket down, you can’t beat the star-gazing at a cabin.
- There’s no quiet hours. We’re not saying let’s get crazy but no one wants to have to whisper to their family down a hallway to get ice when they can talk normally on their way to the kitchen.
- Amenities in a cabin and a cottage can sometimes be pricey in a hotel. Take for instance fireplaces, boat rentals, Jacuzzis, full size kitchens, screen porches. Some cabins can be more rustic if back to nature suits you.
- When you return the next year, the hosts actually can remember you and your preferences.
- Cabins and Cottages are KID FRIENDLY. They let the kids run around, squeal with delight, chase after the dog, fish off the dock, swim at the beach, climb a tree and tell ghost stories around the fire.
YOU CAN’T HAVE YOUR OWN PRIVATE DECK AT A HOTEL.
It’s no secret were fans of Wisconsin cabins, cottages, lodges and vacation homes. We like to think that we are experts in the industry. Head to RentWisconsinCabins.com to view nearly 700 WI rentals. We have a unique interactive Map and a custom Narrow Your Search Tool.
Our website analytics prove how critical women are to planning “the vacation”. With an average time on site of 00:06:20; RentWisconsinCabins.com seems to be playing an important role. Of the million-plus visitor views our website received; 65% come from WOMEN. Even more staggering is the percentage of WOMEN who send inquiries – just over 74%! Ladies, we salute you. Without your dedication to having-a-plan, husbands and kids would be left sitting on the couch thinking about renting a Wisconsin cabin, cottage, lodge or home instead of actually renting a Wisconsin cabin, cottage, lodge or home.
You might be thinking that 00:06:20 is a long time to be on a website. But you know what they say, time flies when you’re having fun. That’s what we try to do …make it fun. We believe your vacation should START with the Search for a Wisconsin vacation rental. Because our online selection is one of the largest, you might find several vacation properties that meet your needs–we think that’s a good thing. It’s time well-spent because at RentWisconsinCabins.com you always book directly with vacation rental owners and managers. They are your best tour guides! Don’t risk paying a higher rental fee by booking though third-party websites, always book direct.
It’s that “planning” time of the year again ladies. Not that you need us to remind you ッ
Here are some top-choice destinations: Eagle River Vacation Rentals; Minocqua Vacation Rentals; Hayward Vacation Rentals; Lake Geneva Vacation Rentals; Sturgeon Bay Vacation Rentals; Rhinelander Vacation Rentals. Stop by and see our entire Wisconsin Map of vacation rentals.
Driftwood Lodge in Minocqua includes 5 different vacation homes and 4 vacation suites. The lodge is nestled in the Northwoods, along the shoreline of Mercer Lake. With all of the great amenities and features of the lodge, you’ll be spending so much time enjoying Wisconsin’s fresh air. Vacationers can enjoy picnic tables, weber grills, and swinging hammocks. Gather up your family and friends for a game of basketball or volleyball. Don’t forget about exploring the lake — Driftwood Lodge offers 1 canoe and 7 kayaks for vacationers enjoy. Spend an afternoon enjoying the outdoor heated swimming pool then relax at the campfire area by night.
There are a variety of vacation properties at Driftwood Lodge to fit your needs. Watch the slide show for information, or visit RentWisconsinCabins.com for more details.
BIRCHWOOD. Includes 2 bedrooms which sleep 4. The home features a living room with an adjoining compact kitchen.
EAGLE’S NEST and DRIFTWOOD MANOR is a two-story building with Eagle’s Nest on the upper level and Driftwood Manor on the lower level. . Each unit sleeps up to 4 and has full kitchen.
EDGEWATER includes 4 bedrooms, sleeping up to 10. Full kitchen, 2 living spaces (one with fireplace), dining room, and close to pool.
LAKEVIEW vacation home includes 2 bedrooms and sleep up to 4. The property is near the volleyball court with great lake views.
BAYVIEW sleeps up to 8, LAND’S END up to 14. These luxury suites feature a whirlpool tub, large living room, sunroom, and a chef’s kitchen (six burner stove, two ovens and a large griddle).
PINE AIRE. Two bedroom vacation home for 4. Includes a living room with a fireplace and a full kitchen.
PINE POINT. Enjoy the 180 degree view of Mercer Lake from the screened porch.
Other popular Wisconsin vacation locations:
St. Germain | Eagle River | Wisconsin Dells
Rib Mountain Inn offers a 16 unit lodge, townhouses, and villas for rent. This all-seasons resort in Wausau, WI sleeps between two and eight people per unit. Larger groups can rent multiple units while still being in close proximity to one another. Families, friends, and couples will find many different activates throughout the year. The resort nestled in the Northwoods of Wausau near Granite Peak ski area, Rib Mountain Golf Course, and Rib Mountain State Parks. Vacationers can enjoy: biking, skiing, horseback riding, golfing, fishing, hunting, shopping, and more!
Great view – from the main lodge
Spacious kitchen in the town home rental
Other Popular WI vacation destinations:
Eagle River | Twin Lakes | Wisconsin Dells
Mercer Wisconsin showcases the natural beauty and serenity of the True Northwoods. This small town in Northern WI offers fun activities for all vacationers: Boating, hiking, cycling, hunting, and waterfalls. Within a 20 mile radius, over 200 hundred lakes can be found. Take a trip to Mercer, the “Loon Capital” in the heart of the Northwoods.
We have a wide variety of vacation properties to suit your vacation needs. Prices begin at just $85 per night. Visit our Mercer WI vacation rental page and start planning your next WI vacation.
Happy Searching — RentWisconsinCabins.com
We have just added 24 vacation home properties to the Wisconsin Dells listing on our MAP! That means 24 more chances to experience Wisconsin’s natural beauty, tasty food, and unique activities. Wisconsin Dells is “The Waterpark Capital of the World!®” Take a day trip to one of the many waterparks and then head back to your vacation home to relax.
Each one of the vacation properties has their own amenities. Some are on the large recreational lake, Lake Delton. Others are surrounded by a wooded hillside, have an indoor pool, or can accommodate large groups. What ever type of vacationer you are, our Wisconsin Dell properties can fit your needs.