Looking for a Wisconsin vacation rental for your next family vacation? Avoid the middleman booking website drama and book safely with the rental owners or local property managers.
Vacations aren’t supposed to be stressful, and when you use any of our ItsCabinTime.com websites, they never are.
Have you ever thought about booking direct to save money, but just couldn’t get over your safety concerns? RentWisconsinCabins.com could be your solution.
We offer the safest way to book direct because we build every listing. Unlike middleman booking sites, we know our rental listings are legit because we research each property in order to build the listings on our sites. Additionally, our website guests have the added option of speaking to the owners or property managers before booking for extra convenience and security. This means that guests can can trust that their booking will be handled professionally and that there will be no issues or surprises.
We do the homework so you don’t have to, protecting your trip before it even begins.
Northern Wisconsin Cabin Rentals
Arbor Vitae | Balsam Lake | Barnes | Bayfield | Boulder Junction | Bruce | Brule | Butternut | Cable | Chetek | Conover | Crandon | Crivitz | Danbury | Drummond | Eagle River | Egg Harbor | Ellison Bay | Fairchild | Fifield | Fish Creek | Gills Rock | Glidden | Grand View | Harshaw | Hatfield | Hayward | Hazelhurst | Hiles | Holcombe | Hurley | Iron River | Lac du Flambeau | Lake Nebagamon | Lake Tomahawk | Lakewood | Land O’ Lakes | Laona | Lublin | Manawa | Manitowish Waters | Manitowoc | Mercer | Merrillan | Minocqua | Minong | Montreal | Neillsville | Ogema | Ojibwa | Park Falls | Pelican Lake | Phelps | Phillips | Pickerel | Pound | Presque Isle | Rhinelander | River Falls | Rice Lake | Sarona | Sayner | Seeley | Shawano | Sherman | Spooner | St. Croix Falls | St. Germain | Sturgeon Bay | Sugar Camp | Three Lakes | Tomahawk | Wabeno | Waupaca | Webster | Winchester | Winter | Woodruff |
Southern Wisconsin Cabin Rentals
Algoma | Arkdale | Baraboo | Beaver Dam | Black River Falls | Coloma | Coon Valley | De Soto | Delavan | Elkhart Lake | Fennimore | Ferryville | Fountain City | Friendship | Green Lake | La Crosse | Lake Delton | Lake Geneva | Lodi | Lyndon Station | Markesan | Marquette | Mauston | Mazomanie | Monroe | Montello | Mt. Hope | Necedah | Nekoosa | New Glarus | New Lisbon | Oxford | Packwaukee | Plymouth | Prairie du Chien | Reedsburg | Rome | Saxeville | Sparta | Tomah Area | Trempealeau | Viroqua | Warrens | Wautoma | West Salem | Whitewater | Wild Rose | Wisconsin Dells | Wisconsin Rapids
Visit our other state-specific, cabin rental websites:
RentWisconsinCabins.com | RentMinnesotaCabins.com | RentNewYorkCabins.com | RentMontanaCabins.com | RentTennesseeCabins.com | RentKentuckyCabins.com
Thanks for supporting our growing number of state-specific, vacation rental website that allow renters to easily connect AND BOOK DIRECTLY with owners and local property managers. Avoid middleman booking websites and avoid paying more for the same cabin! Tell your family and friends about our great websites!
JM Creative Group, LLC
Basecamp: Middleton, WI
Quite simply put, this resort is perfect for you. Yes, you. And your family or friends and pets. Yup. We said it. We don’t want to waste anymore of your time so you can get to booking directly with the owner so we will get straight to the point:
- This lakeside resort has 12 cabins, each uniquely different in its own way.
- This location is perfect. Babbitt is only 2 passages away from the Boundary Waters Canoe Area. This resort offers free guided hikes on the Kawishiwi Falls Trail. Experience waterfalls, nearby Fall Lake beach, pack a picnic basket, and explore with all of your senses.
- Timber Wolf Lodge has a sandy beach with 7 cabins right on the beach with a private dock. Bear Island Lake is a large 2,360 acre lake that stretches over 22 islands. The resort has a sunset cruise that even lets you observe these islands. They also have a 15’ water trampoline (kids love it)! Parents can rest in the lounge chairs under an umbrella right on the beach!
Timber Wolf Lodge
- These cabins are not bare or rustic. Most cabins are updated to the newest features (like a Keurig) and most even have warm glowing fireplaces in them with great lake views. The best feature? The Sleep Number beds and even luxurious sheets. Each cabin has a great sundeck, perfect for morning coffee or late night card playing. Make sure you ask about the ones with the 3 season porches-a Minnesota must!
- Here is a little secret if you’re still reading this: A lot of guests mail checks to use weekly or monthly as sort of a “vacation savings account”. Many families find that this is an effective way to set aside their vacation money bit-by-bit. We’ve all felt the pinch of a tough economy and the need to tighten our belts. Use this tool if it helps your family budget.
Timber Lake Lodge
- The cabins are fully equipped and furnished with the exception of bath towels, kitchen towels and wash cloths. Please bring those items from home. We provide all bedroom linens including pillows and cases. Even the fire pit has a stocked wooden supply. Perfect for squeezing in one more kid in the car with all that extra room.
- The sauna, shower house and private beach. You may just be one of our guests that insist on stoking the sauna to inhuman temperatures and then dashing to the end of a nearby dock for a plunge in Bear Island Lake. Parents who want to shower off the kiddos after a day at the beach will like the convenience of our shower house. There is plenty of room in there for a quick change of clothes too.
- Local attractions are a must see for Minnesota. The International Wolf Center and North American Bear Association are near. Some adventurers even cliff dive! Enjoy the guided fishing tours in one of Minnesota’s Boundary waters.
- Babbitt, Minnesota hosts tons of activities for teenagers. Enjoy the library, Youth Center and indoor ice arena.
- And for those that can’t simply live without Wi-Fi, you can get it at the beach house and beach. Perfect for catching up on emails.
“Timber Wolf Lodge is the ideal get away! This was my first time to Northern Minnesota since I was a kid. Having cabin #6 for our family reunion was ideal! The cabin accommodates 14 people. The bedrooms are spacious with three master bedrooms and two bedrooms that have double bunks. We enjoyed the sleep number bed. Enjoy life.”
“Timber Wolf Lodge is truly a paradise! We have spent 8 summers at TWL and every year that we return for our vacation, it is better than the previous one! The beach is private with a bouncer for the kids to enjoy. Almost every day, you watch an eagle family fly over as you lounged at the beach.” Kim G
“Very clean, knowledgable and helpful staff,decor to make the wife happy, great fishing to keep the hubby happy and enough amenities to keep the kids running and off the electronics! If you have time get to Kawishiwi trail to see the water falls too!” Carry
“Summer of 2014…First time camping at Timber Wolf Lodge and definitely will be returning! The staff was VERY accommodating, pleasant and always had a smile for you. The lake is gorgeous, loved all the pink granite. Great swimming beach” Scot J
For more information on this unique Boundary Waters lakeside resort, head to http://www.rentminnesotacabins.com/location.php?id=Babbitt and select from one of the listings to inquire more, get rates, and view more photos and videos.