We truly believe that Wisconsin Cabin Rentals offer some of the best memories ever made. Kids seem to enjoy the lakes and wide-open spaces and parents love giving the freedom to them while also experiencing a peaceful setting amongst nature. There is nothing like sitting outside for dinner on a picnic table with great food and a view of the lake or flowing river. Being able to roast marshmallows over the fire and catch fireflies under the stars are moments that last forever. We have compiled a list of reasons why we love renting cabins, cottages, lodges and homes.
- Hotels seem to force families or friends in separate living quarters, interrupting quality time and laughs created by spur of the moments that arise.
- Hotels have increasingly limited the number of guests in each room, only allowing 4-5 in a room, making you rent out several rooms, which can get expensive.
- Pets are part of the family and vacationers want them to come on vacation. Many cabins and cottages are accommodating towards your pets.
- Parking can be cumbersome when renting a hotel. Whether you park on the other side or 4 floors down, no one wants to mess with that.
- Don’t be suckered into going out to eat for all your meals. That can be costly. It can also mean taking time out of your day to make sure the family is presentable for dinner establishments and let’s face it, kids are always messy.
- It’s pretty hard to star gaze through a hotel window. With wide-open spaces and a yard to lay a blanket down, you can’t beat the star-gazing at a cabin.
- There’s no quiet hours. We’re not saying let’s get crazy but no one wants to have to whisper to their family down a hallway to get ice when they can talk normally on their way to the kitchen.
- Amenities in a cabin and a cottage can sometimes be pricey in a hotel. Take for instance fireplaces, boat rentals, Jacuzzis, full size kitchens, screen porches. Some cabins can be more rustic if back to nature suits you.
- When you return the next year, the hosts actually can remember you and your preferences.
- Cabins and Cottages are KID FRIENDLY. They let the kids run around, squeal with delight, chase after the dog, fish off the dock, swim at the beach, climb a tree and tell ghost stories around the fire.
YOU CAN’T HAVE YOUR OWN PRIVATE DECK AT A HOTEL.
It’s no secret were fans of Wisconsin cabins, cottages, lodges and vacation homes. We like to think that we are experts in the industry. Head to RentWisconsinCabins.com to view nearly 700 WI rentals. We have a unique interactive Map and a custom Narrow Your Search Tool.
Our website analytics prove how critical women are to planning “the vacation”. With an average time on site of 00:06:20; RentWisconsinCabins.com seems to be playing an important role. Of the million-plus visitor views our website received; 65% come from WOMEN. Even more staggering is the percentage of WOMEN who send inquiries – just over 74%! Ladies, we salute you. Without your dedication to having-a-plan, husbands and kids would be left sitting on the couch thinking about renting a Wisconsin cabin, cottage, lodge or home instead of actually renting a Wisconsin cabin, cottage, lodge or home.
You might be thinking that 00:06:20 is a long time to be on a website. But you know what they say, time flies when you’re having fun. That’s what we try to do …make it fun. We believe your vacation should START with the Search for a Wisconsin vacation rental. Because our online selection is one of the largest, you might find several vacation properties that meet your needs–we think that’s a good thing. It’s time well-spent because at RentWisconsinCabins.com you always book directly with vacation rental owners and managers. They are your best tour guides! Don’t risk paying a higher rental fee by booking though third-party websites, always book direct.
It’s that “planning” time of the year again ladies. Not that you need us to remind you ッ
Here are some top-choice destinations: Eagle River Vacation Rentals; Minocqua Vacation Rentals; Hayward Vacation Rentals; Lake Geneva Vacation Rentals; Sturgeon Bay Vacation Rentals; Rhinelander Vacation Rentals. Stop by and see our entire Wisconsin Map of vacation rentals.
Cabin Time. It’s in our slogan and our Tweets – it’s on our website and our Blogs. We make a reference to Cabin Time whenever we can. What exactly is it? Cabin Time is a shared vacation experience when time seemingly slows down. It begins when your group steps out of the car, stretches, and takes a deep breath upon arriving at a Wisconsin vacation cabin, cottage, lodge or home.
Cabin Time FEELS different. Your pace slows down, your attention to sights and sounds are heightened, food tastes better, conversations are genuine. It’s amazing who you become when Cabin Time kicks in: Relationships are strengthened as you reconnect with family & friends. Storytelling is rampant, and reflections on past experiences suddenly surface. My parents turned into teachers during Cabin Time – that’s when I learned to read a compass, start a 9.9hp evinrude motor, swim, and X-country Ski. My grandmother taught me to put my ear on a hot sun-soaked rock to cure an earache. It works.
RentWisconsinCabins.com is here to help you find a little Cabin Time. Stop by our website and book a vacation rental that is right for you!
The Wisconsin Fall Color Report is now available at travel wisconsin: It looks like we are still 4 to 8 weeks away from peak, but now is the time to plan your fall getaway. And a Wisconsin vacation rental offers the BEST way to vacation “in the middle of natures burst of colors”. Most rentals have an outdoor fire pit, and fall’s cooler evenings means no bugs. Get away for a week or a weekend – explore Wisconsin.
Watch the color report (it is updated daily). Visit RentWisconsinCabins.com Contact the vacation rental owners direct to book direct and save!
Founder, Cabins Coordinator