When is walking around aimlessly ever fun? At a corn maze! Farmers all throughout Wisconsin are creating mazes that are fun for all ages. Here are a few corn mazes throughout Wisconsin:
- Lodi, Wisconsin
- Activities: Corn mazes, horse-drawn hayrides, pumpkin slingshot, a pumpkin patch, and private bonfire areas.
- October 27, 2012: Head out to the farm for zompocalypse, the maze will be haunted by zombies for this special Halloween event
- Janesville, WI
- activities: Shelly’s offers two different corn mazes, one traditional and one impossible maze! Also enjoy a pumpkin slingshot, a playground, and wagon rides which are pulled by a tractor.
- Wausau, Wisconsin
- activities: Corn Maze, children’s corn maze, hay rides, and petting zoo.
- Rice Lake, WI
- additives: Choose between two corn mazes – Amaizing Maize (2 acres) or Megan Maze (10 acres), a petting farm, weekend hayrides, and autumn treats.
Enjoy autumn in Wisconsin! ~RentWisconsinCabins.com