Cabins, cottages, lodges, and homes in Wisconsin can be a great way to spend a week or weekend enjoying the outdoors. Many of RentWisconsinCabins.com’s owners are near some of the state’s most popular attractions like snowmobile trails in Mercer, the Fall colors in Door Country, popular ski areas, beautiful mountains in Northern WI, and of course the lakes and rivers.
Why choose a cabin, cottage, or vacation home versus a hotel?
- If you do not want lousy neighbors, tight parking spaces and police sirens (as you would get in many hotels), try cabin rentals as an option.
- Consider the view, cabins are usually in scenic areas. Staying at a hotel may be nice now and then, but you mostly get a view of the parking lot or nearby building.
- Staying at a single bedroom cabin may be priced similarly to a hotel, but you may have at least two or three times more room than you would have in your hotel room.
- Even more money can be saved by buying and cooking your food instead of going out for lunch and dinner.
- Enjoy WI with friends and family – large cabins are also available for families or groups plus they are more economical than renting several hotel rooms.
- You get a house to stay in instead of a single room – that’s more room to have fun.
- The surrounding areas are usually excellent locations for all sorts of activities: hiking, bike trails, boating and water recreation.
See for yourself. Find your perfect cabin, cottage, lodge, or home on RentWisconsinCabins.com and start exploring WI today.